ON GOING RESEARCH GRANT AND PROJECT 2021-2022
1. Exploring and Understanding Psychological Factors Related to Family Resilience in the Pandemic Period (PIs: Prof Catherine Tang & Ms Helen Kwok, Hong Kong Single Parents Association, HK$300,000)
2. Understanding How Family Caregivers of Children with Special needs Adjust to COVID-19 pandemic: Longitudinal and Multi-country Surveys (PI: Prof Catherine Tang & Ms Helen Kwok, Research Matching Grant Scheme, HK$120,000)
3. An Interdisciplinary Evidence-based Approach in Understanding Resilience Functioning to Prevent Caregiver Burden and Burnout in Families with Special Needs Children (PI: Prof Catherine Tang, Wisdom Trade (HK) Limited, HK$1,000,000)
4. A Multi-Country Cross-sectional Study Exploring Multilevel Factors of Resilience (PIs: Prof Catherine Tang & Dr Jason Chow, Research Matching Grant Scheme, HK$200,000).
5. A Cross-sectional Survey of the Mental Health Status and Quality of Life among Elderly People (PI: Dr BoBo Lau)
6. Toward healthy menopause: Interdisciplinary tele health service for Hong Kong Midlife women (PIs: Prof Catherine Tang & Dr Bobo Lau, Research Matching Grant Scheme, HK$80,000).
7. Posttreatment Life Planning and Relapse Prevention: An Effectiveness Study of an Integrative Model of Vocational Life Design for Young Rehabilitated Drug Abusers (PI: Dr Ruth Zhou, Beat Drugs Fund, HK$841,340)
8. An Effectiveness Study of a Narrative Life-design Vocational Counselling Paradigm for High-functioning Youth with Psychosis (PI: Dr Ruth Zhou, FDS, HK$986,458)
9. Resilience and Post trauma growth of Wuhan residents after Pandemics (PIs: Dr Ruth Zhou & Prof Catherine Tang)
10. The Mechanism of Textual Production and the Poetic Significance of the Woodblock Prints of Selection of Tang Poetry in the Edo Period (PI: Dr Hui Kin Yip, FDS, HK$549,570)
11. The Imagination and Literary Practice of a “Third World” Hong Kong: The Introduction and Appropriation of the Latin American Literature in the 1970s Hong Kong (PI: Dr Wong Ka Ki, FDS, HK$624,320)